Grilled Swordfish in Lime-Ginger Marinade
- 1 of 8 In bowl, whisk rind, juice, soy sauce, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic.
- 2 of 8 Place fish in shallow baking dish. Coat with lime mixture. Cover; refrigerate 15 minutes, turning over after 10 minutes.
- 3 of 8 Meanwhile, bring large pot of water to boiling.
- 4 of 8 Heat stovetop grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray. Remove fish from marinade; pour marinade in saucepan.
- 5 of 8 Grill fish until opaque, 7 to 8 minutes, turning over halfway. Transfer fish to plate; keep warm.
- 6 of 8 Meanwhile, cook bok choy in boiling water until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Using slotted spoon, remove to plate. Cook noodles in same water, following package directions.
- 7 of 8 Boil reserved marinade 3 minutes. Add pepper strips; cook 1 minute. Stir in scallions.
- 8 of 8 Serve each piece of fish over 1/2 cup noodles and a quarter of bok choy. Top each with one-quarter of sauce with pepper strips and scallions.
- 1 of 1 Mirin and rice noodles available from Adrianas Caravan, www.adrianascaravan.com.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 3 g fiber, 1 g sat. fat, 368 kcal cal., 701 mg sodium, 45 mg chol., 5 g Fat, total, 50 g carb., 28 g pro.