Grilled Tuna with Mesclun Salad
- 1 of 6 Prepare an outdoor grill with hot coals or heat a gas grill to high.
- 2 of 6 In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, wine, lime juice, ginger, mustard, garlic, sesame oil and black pepper. Place in a shallow dish with the tuna steaks and turn to coat. Marinate 15 minutes.
- 3 of 6 Remove tuna from the marinade and shake off excess. Reserve marinade.
- 4 of 6 Grill tuna steaks for about 2 minutes on each side for medium rare or more as desired. Remove to a warm platter.
- 5 of 6 While fish is grilling, place reserved marinade in a small saucepan and boil for 5 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- 6 of 6 Toss salad greens with marinade and serve with the tuna.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 9 g Fat, total, 5 g carb., 2 g sat. fat, 65 mg chol., 640 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 279 kcal cal., 42 g pro.