Salmon with Mango Chutney
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 450 degree F.
- 2 of 5 In a medium-size saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and green pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute. Add peach preserves, vinegar and salt; stir until preserves melt. Add mango and cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Set aside until ready to serve.
- 3 of 5 Meanwhile, coat baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon, skin side down, in prepared dish. Roast at 450 degree F for 15 minutes, until fish is cooked through.
- 4 of 5 While fish is roasting, place broth and peas and onions in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil. Stir in bulgur. Cover and turn off the heat. Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Fluff bulgur with a fork and serve with salmon and chutney. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 38 g pro., 62 g carb., 22 g Fat, total, 89 mg chol., 4 g sat. fat, 10 g fiber, 955 mg sodium, 584 kcal cal.