Salmon With Peach Chutney
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place salmon in dish. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 2 of 5 Roast in 450 degrees F oven 13 minutes or until fish flakes when touched with fork.
- 3 of 5 Meanwhile, saute onion, chile, half the scallions in oil in saucepan 3 minutes. Add curry, pepper; cook 1 minute. Add preserves, remaining salt, mango; cook 5 minutes. Remove chutney from heat.
- 4 of 5 Cook rice following package directions. Add peas to rice.
- 5 of 5 Serve salmon with rice. Spoon a little chutney over salmon. Top with remaining scallions. Serve chutney on side. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1 g sat. fat, 74 mg chol., 644 mg sodium, 5 g fiber, 90 g carb., 10 g Fat, total, 596 kcal cal., 35 g pro.