Sauteed Fish Fillets with Sweet-Tart Sauce
- 1 of 6 In saucepan, simmer lime juice, water and sugar until slightly thickened, 6 minutes (will be about 1/2 to 2/3 cup). Remove from heat.
- 2 of 6 For sauce, bring large pot of water to boiling. Add chard; cook just until wilted, 1 minute. Drain.
- 3 of 6 Season fish with 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper. Dust with Wondra.
- 4 of 6 Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, tilting pan to coat. Add 4 fillets; cook until slightly golden and fish begins to turn white, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip fillets over; cook 1 minute. Transfer to platter; cover with foil. Keep warm in 200 degrees oven. Repeat with remaining fillets.
- 5 of 6 Add butter to skillet. Reduce heat to medium. Add leek; cook until softened, 5 minutes. Add wine; cook 2 minutes. Add 1/3 cup sauce; cook 1 minute. Add beans and greens; toss to coat. Season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Remove from heat.
- 6 of 6 Divide bean mixture among 4 plates; top with fillets and sauce.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 390 kcal cal., 28 g pro., 872 mg sodium, 77 mg chol., 6 g sat. fat, 39 g carb., 14 g Fat, total, 9 g fiber