- 1 of 3 In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; saute until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and red pepper; saute until pepper is crisp-tender, about 4 minutes, being careful garlic doesn't burn.
- 2 of 3 Add tomatoes, olives, salt and pepper to skillet. Bring to a boil. Lower heat; simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes to develop flavors. Keep warm.
- 3 of 3 Prepare outdoor grill with medium-hot coals, or heat gas grill to medium-high, or see Stovetop Method, below.
- 1 of 3 In large bowl, combine shrimp, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- 2 of 3 Heat grilling basket over grill. Arrange shrimp in basket; grill, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- 3 of 3 Place cooked rice in large bowl. Pour sauce over top. Arrange shrimp on top. Serve with lime wedges, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1053 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 397 kcal cal., 50 g carb., 30 g pro., 224 mg chol., 8 g Fat, total, 1 g sat. fat