Smoky Beef Brisket
- 1 of 5 Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Season brisket with paprika, salt and pepper. Place in slow cooker. Scatter onion and garlic over brisket. Combine tomatoes, broth, vinegar and sugar. Pour over brisket.
- 3 of 5 Cover and cook on High for 6 hours or LOW for 9 hours.
- 4 of 5 Remove meat from slow cooker and cool slightly. Slice or shred and stir into sauce.
- 5 of 5 Remove brisket with a slotted spoon and serve on rolls, with pickles and coleslaw, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 73 mg chol., 4 g sat. fat, 36 g carb., 10 g Fat, total, 3 g fiber, 405 kcal cal., 44 g pro., 892 mg sodium