- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees . Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with aluminum foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 In a large bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. In another large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a hand mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs one at a time until well combined, then beat in vanilla.
- 3 of 5 Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients on low speed until just combined.
- 4 of 5 Fold 1 cup mini marshmallows and 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped graham crackers into batter.
- 5 of 5 Transfer to prepared pan and spread evenly. Scatter 1/4 cup each mini marshmallows and chopped graham crackers on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 22 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes, then lift out brownie in foil, place on a wire rack and cool completely.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 2 g fiber, 3 g pro., 23 g carb., 65 mg sodium, 6 g sat. fat, 40 mg chol., 11 g Fat, total, 190 kcal cal.