Spaghetti Carbonara Pie
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling.
- 2 of 5 Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until just crisp, 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towellined plate.
- 3 of 5 Meanwhile, cook spaghetti 9 minutes in boiling water. Drain and return to pot.
- 4 of 5 In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and yolks. Add 2/3 cup of the cheese, the milk, half-and-half, parsley, salt and pepper. Toss sauce with pasta in pot along with bacon. Transfer to prepared dish and top with remaining 2 tbsp Parmesan.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, then cut into wedges.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 60 g carb., 17 g Fat, total, 243 mg chol., 8 g sat. fat, 3 g fiber, 683 mg sodium, 504 kcal cal., 24 g pro.