Choco-Mocha Angel Food Cake
- 1 of 5 Place oven rack in lowest position. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Sift flour and cocoa into a bowl. Add espresso and cinnamon.
- 3 of 5 Beat egg whites in medium-size bowl until frothy. Beat in cream of tartar. Beat in sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, until soft, glossy peaks form.
- 4 of 5 Fold flour mixture, in thirds, into whites. Spoon batter into ungreased 10-inch tube pan; smooth surface.
- 5 of 5 Bake on bottom rack in 350 degrees F oven for 45 minutes or until top is dry and cracked. Invert cake pan and slip center tube over top of bottle so pan is elevated. Let cool 1 hour. Remove cake from pan. Drizzle with chocolate.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 71 mg sodium, 184 kcal cal., 6 g pro., 37 g carb., 2 g Fat, total, 1 mg chol., 1 g sat. fat