Straw-and-Hay Linguine with Arrabiata Sauce and Bay Scallops
- 1 of 5 In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and cook 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, red pepper flakes, sugar and salt. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2 of 5 Stir in scallops and simmer an additional 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- 3 of 5 Meanwhile, cook pasta following package directions, about 8 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup pasta cooking water.
- 4 of 5 In a large serving bowl, toss pasta with tomato sauce and scallops. Add pasta water as needed to loosen sauce.
- 5 of 5 Top with ricotta salata and basil. Serve immediately.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 855 mg sodium, 25 g pro., 5 g fiber, 72 g carb., 2 g sat. fat, 30 mg chol., 9 g Fat, total, 470 kcal cal.