- 1 of 5 In a medium bowl, whisk together peach preserves, vinegar, sugar, oil, butter, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2 of 5 Heat a gas grill to mediumhigh or the coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot.
- 3 of 5 Trim outer leaves of cabbage, keeping stem end intact. Slice lengthwise into 4 equal pieces.
- 4 of 5 Lightly grease grates. Generously brush cabbage with peach sauce. Close lid and grill for 5 to 7 minutes on uncut side. Turn and grill on cut side for 5 to 7 minutes, turning if necessary to avoid burning. Brush with additional sauce as needed.
- 5 of 5 Serve warm with any remaining sauce on the side.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 2 g pro., 2 g fiber, 35 g carb., 13 g Fat, total, 265 kcal cal., 4 g sat. fat, 15 mg chol., 315 mg sodium