- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 Place 1 thawed pastry sheet on lightly floured work surface. Cut a 1-inch-wide strip from each long side. Brush a 1-inch-wide strip along the 2 long sides with egg mixture. Lay a cut strip along each cut side to form a border. Brush with egg mixture. Using a fork, prick bottom of pastry in several places, about 1 inch apart; do not prick border. With a metal spatula, transfer pastry to prepared baking sheet.
- 3 of 6 Repeat with remaining puff pastry.
- 4 of 6 Bake in 400 degree F oven for 17 minutes or until nicely browned. Transfer baking sheet to wire rack; let cool. Gently press down centers of tarts if they puff.
- 5 of 6 Combine apple pie filling, raisins and cardamom in medium-size saucepan. Heat over medium heat until very hot, about 5 minutes. Let cool to room temperature. Spoon half of filling into each of cooled tarts.
- 6 of 6 Stir together confectioners sugar and milk in small cup until smooth. Drizzle icing over tarts. Makes 12 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 39 g carb., 16 g Fat, total, 311 kcal cal., 4 g pro., 18 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat, 1 g fiber, 132 mg sodium