Blueberry-Lemon Parfait Tart
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. In medium-size bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Spread mixture over bottom and up sides of a 9-inch-square metal tart pan with removable bottom. Press crumbs firmly against pan to form pie shell. Bake at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool completely.
- 2 of 6 When crust is cool, place water in a 1-cup glass measuring cup. Sprinkle gelatin over water and let soften for 2 minutes. Heat in the microwave oven for 10 to 15 seconds to dissolve gelatin. Stir and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- 3 of 6 Wash berries and dry thoroughly on paper toweling. Set aside 27 berries for garnish. Place remaining berries in small bowl.
- 4 of 6 In large bowl of electric mixer, beat cream and confectioners sugar on high speed until thickened, about 1 minute. Add gelatin mixture and beat until soft peaks form, about 1 minute. On low speed, briefly beat in lemon curd to combine (mixture should be smooth and form stiff peaks).
- 5 of 6 Spread a thin layer of lemon filling over bottom of shell. Sprinkle about half of the berries over the filling in a single layer; gently spread half of the remaining filling over berries. Sprinkle on remaining berries in a single layer. Top with remaining filling.
- 6 of 6 To garnish, arrange cookie halves, evenly spaced, around pie. Decorate with berries. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove sides before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 9
Per Serving: 12 g sat. fat, 57 mg chol., 22 g Fat, total, 51 g carb., 3 g pro., 382 kcal cal., 190 mg sodium, 1 g fiber