Cheese And Mushroom Tart
- 1 of 3 Position oven rack in lower third of oven. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2 of 3 Lift dough into 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom; ease dough into pan and up sides; do not stretch; trim edges. Prick bottom all over with fork. Line with foil, gently pushing foil against side of pan. Fill foil with dried beans or pie weights.
- 3 of 3 Bake crust in 400 degrees F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Carefully remove foil and beans. Cool on wire rack. Leave oven temperature at 400 degrees F.
Meanwhile, prepare filling:
- 1 of 4 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion, and cook until softened slightly, for about 10 minutes. Add mushrooms, thyme, salt and pepper; cook over high heat until the vegetables are tender and any liquid has evaporated, for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 2 of 4 Combine eggs, milk and nutmeg in bowl. Add mushroom mixture.
- 3 of 4 Brush bottom of pastry shell with mustard. Sprinkle with cheese. Scrape mushroom mixture into shell.
- 4 of 4 Bake in lower third of 400 degrees F oven 20 to 25 minutes, until center is just set, top is golden. Transfer to rack to cool slightly. Garnish with thyme.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 14 g Fat, total, 72 mg chol., 337 mg sodium, 5 g sat. fat, 1 g fiber, 198 kcal cal., 7 g pro., 12 g carb.