- 1 of 5 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Melt butter in large, heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- 3 of 5 Stir in flour, oats, brown sugar, lemon zest and salt until dry, crumbly dough forms.
- 4 of 5 Press about two-thirds of dough (about 1-2/3 cups ) into bottom of 9 x 9 x 2-inch-square baking pan, making firm, even layer. Spread cherry pie filling over top and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- 5 of 5 Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 40 to 45 minutes until lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 5 g Fat, total, 23 g carb., 2 g pro., 135 kcal cal., 68 mg sodium, 12 mg chol.