Creamy Cappuccino Squares
- 1 of 7 In food processor, process 25 sandwich cookies, 2 tablespoons water and the 1 tablespoon sugar until cookies are finely crushed and crumbs begin to stick together, 1 minute.
- 2 of 7 Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick foil or regular foil coated with nonstick cooking spray. Press crumbs over bottom of pan. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 3 of 7 In small saucepan, combine 1 bottle coffee drink and the 1/3 cup sugar. Sprinkle gelatin over top; let stand 5 minutes.
- 4 of 7 Heat gelatin mixture in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until gelatin and sugar are dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 5 of 7 Place cream cheese in a large bowl. On low speed, beat until smooth. Slowly beat in remaining bottle coffee drink and gelatin mixture until evenly blended. Gently pour mixture over crust. Refrigerate until mixture just begins to set, about 2 hours.
- 6 of 7 Coarsely chop the remaining 5 cookies. Sprinkle evenly over the cheese mixture in pan; lightly press the crumbs down into the cheese mixture. Refrigerate overnight to set.
- 7 of 7 Run thin knife around edge of pan to separate from foil. Cut into 24 squares. Using flexible spatula, transfer individual squares to plates. Serve chilled.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 251 kcal cal., 0 g fiber, 4 g pro., 18 g Fat, total, 20 g carb., 9 g sat. fat, 43 mg chol., 195 mg sodium