Flaky Cream-Pastry Crust
- 1 of 5 Place flour, salt, and baking powder in medium-size bowl in freezer to chill for about 15 minutes.
- 2 of 5 Remove from freezer; rub with fingers or use pastry blender to mix butter into flour mixture until it resembles coarse meal. Return to freezer 10 minutes, until butter is firm.
- 3 of 5 After sprinkling mixture with cream, toss lightly with fork or spatula until the mixture starts to come together.
- 4 of 5 Gather dough into a ball.
- 5 of 5 Flatten into disk, wrap and chill one hour.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 16 g carb., 19 g pro., 203 kcal cal., 9 g sat. fat, 330 mg chol., 15 g Fat, total, 619 mg sodium, 1 g fiber