Harvest Pear Tart
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2 of 6 On floured surface, roll dough into 11-inch circle. Fit into 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Line pastry with foil; fill with pie weights or beans. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; remove foil and weights from the tart shell. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
- 3 of 6 Place the pears in large bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice. In small bowl, combine sugar and flour. Add sugar mixture to pears in bowl; toss.
- 4 of 6 Arrange pear slices in a circular pattern in tart shell. Dot with butter.
- 5 of 6 Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 38 to 40 minutes, until pears are knife-tender. Let cool on wire rack.
- 6 of 6 Melt jelly in small saucepan until syrupy. When tart is cool, remove from pan. Brush jelly over top. Serve with Spiced Whipped Cream.
Servings Per Recipe: 8