Prepare Tart Shell:
- 1 of 4 Process matzoh meal in food processor or blender until texture of fine meal. Add margarine. Pulse with on-and-off motion until texture of coarse meal. Transfer to medium-size bowl.
- 2 of 4 Stir water and honey in small bowl until blended. Add to matzoh mixture, stirring just until mixture comes together. Roll to 11-inch round on waxed paper (sprinkle on ground matzoh meal if pastry is sticking).
- 3 of 4 Line 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom with dough; dough will be crumbly. Chill 30 minutes.
- 4 of 4 Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 1 of 2 Combine margarine, honey and sugar in saucepan. Heat to boiling. Stir in walnuts, apple, apricots, lemon rind and juice. Scrape into shell. Place on baking sheet.
- 2 of 2 Bake in 400 degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Cut into wedges. Makes 12 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 3 mg sodium, 4 g pro., 284 kcal cal., 0 mg chol., 18 g Fat, total, 29 g carb.