Triple-Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 of 5 Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion, peppers and garlic. Cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2 of 5 Stir in tomato sauce, beans, chili powder, cumin and salt. Simmer 2 minutes. In a large bowl, combine cheeses.
- 3 of 5 Line a round 4-quart slow cooker bowl with a slow cooker liner. Coat liner with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4 of 5 Fit 2 1/2 tortillas into bottom of slow cooker; top with 1 1/2 cups of the chicken mixture and 3/4 cup of the cheese mixture. Repeat layering three times. For the final layer, fit 3 tortillas into slow cooker. Top with remaining chicken mixture and cheese.
- 5 of 5 Cook on LOW for 4 hours. Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting into wedges.
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Per Serving: 1002 mg sodium, 94 mg chol., 11 g sat. fat, 468 kcal cal., 26 g Fat, total, 30 g pro., 30 g carb., 7 g fiber