Triple Mint Brownies
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees . Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with aluminum foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 In a large bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. In another large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a hand mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs one at a time until well combined, then beat in vanilla.
- 3 of 6 Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients on low speed until just combined.
- 4 of 6 Fold 1 1/4 cups chopped mint Oreo cookies, mint extract and all but 2 tbsp chopped Andes mints into batter.
- 5 of 6 Transfer to prepared pan and spread evenly. Scatter 1/4 cup more chopped mint Oreo cookies on top.
- 6 of 6 Bake at 350 degrees for 22 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Top with reserved 2 tbsp Andes mints. Cool 10 minutes, then lift out brownie in foil, place on a wire rack and cool completely.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 95 mg sodium, 230 kcal cal., 12 g Fat, total, 40 mg chol., 7 g sat. fat, 31 g carb., 2 g fiber, 3 g pro.