Turkey and Tabbouleh
- 1 of 5 Bring vegetable broth to a boil. Pour over bulgur in a large bowl. Cover with plastic and let stand 1 hour.
- 2 of 5 Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high (alternately, you can use a large nonstick skillet). Toss bulgur with tomatoes, cucumber, feta, mint and parsley.
- 3 of 5 In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice and zest, garlic, honey, 1/4 tsp of the salt and 1/8 tsp of the pepper. While whisking, add oil in a stream.
- 4 of 5 Toss turkey with 2 tbsp of the dressing and season with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Coat cutlets with a spritz of nonstick cooking spray. Grill cutlets for 3 to 4 minutes, turning once (or saute over medium-high heat).
- 5 of 5 Toss bulgur mixture with remaining dressing . Serve turkey cutlets over tabbouleh.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 8 g fiber, 35 g carb., 35 g pro., 709 mg sodium, 4 g sat. fat, 58 mg chol., 18 g Fat, total, 429 kcal cal.