- 1 of 5 Using a serrated knife, cut off about one-fourth from a short side of each Nutter Butter cookie.
- 2 of 5 With scissors, cut Twizzlers into pieces measuring about 1/2 x 1/3 inch.
- 3 of 5 In a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and 4 tsp water, creating a thick frosting.
- 4 of 5 Using sugar frosting, attach eyes, a candy-coated sunflower seed for the beak and a Twizzlers piece for the wattle to each Nutter Butter.
- 5 of 5 Spread cupcakes with chocolate frosting, stick a decorated Nutter Butter into each cupcake and add candy corns as tail feathers (7 or 8 per cupcake).
Servings Per Recipe: