- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F for F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- 2 of 5 In a small bowl, stir together ricotta, mozzarella, pepperoni and seasoning.
- 3 of 5 Spread 1 dough disk on a work surface. Brush rim with egg. Dollop 2 tablespoons filling into center; fold dough over to form half-moon shape. Press edge together firmly and seal completely with the tines of a fork. Repeat using remaining ingredients.
- 4 of 5 Transfer empanadas to prepared baking sheets. Brush tops with egg.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 375 degrees F for F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to rack to cool.
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Per Serving: 46 mg chol., 9 g pro., 195 kcal cal., 9 g Fat, total, 21 g carb., 1 g fiber, 376 mg sodium