Creole-Ring Meat Loaf
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Finely chop sweet red pepper and onion in food processor.
- 3 of 5 Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Add pepper mixture, beef, turkey, 1/4 cup chili sauce, crumbs, chilies, chili powder, salt, cumin and red pepper.
- 4 of 5 Pat meat mixture into 6-cup ring mold. Invert onto 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan; tap mold and remove (if necessary, slip thin metal spatula inside edge of ring). Reshape ring if necessary. Spread top of ring with remaining chile sauce.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 400 degrees F for 35 minutes, until center reaches 160 degrees F. Serve with accompaniments.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 3 g fiber, 136 mg chol., 7 g sat. fat, 52 g carb., 18 g Fat, total, 480 kcal cal., 28 g pro., 1604 mg sodium