- 1 of 5 Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boiling.
- 2 of 5 Cook bacon in skillet 5 minutes. Whisk half-and-half, egg substitute, flour, nutmeg, salt, pepper in bowl.
- 3 of 5 Add pasta to boiling water; cook until al dente, tender but still firm.
- 4 of 5 Add peas and cream mixture to skillet; cook, whisking, until slightly thickened, 5 minutes (do not heat quickly or sauce will separate).
- 5 of 5 Drain pasta; dont rinse. In bowl, mix with sauce, cheese, parsley.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 21 g pro., 437 kcal cal., 7 g Fat, total, 70 g carb., 5 g fiber, 641 mg sodium, 7 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat