Lemon-Oregano Turkey London Broil
- 1 of 5 Combine garlic, oil, zest and juice, oregano, parsley, salt, pepper and wine in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- 2 of 5 Place breast, skin side down, in baking pan. Starting in center of thickest part on one-half of breast, cut meat horizontally in half, not all the way through. Spread meat out like open book. Press lightly on thickest parts to make rectangle with even thickness.
- 3 of 5 Place turkey in marinade in dish; turn several times to coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to marinate.
- 4 of 5 Preheat broiler with broiler pan 4 inches from heat, or prepare grill with hot coals, rack 4 inches from coals. Remove the turkey from the marinade, reserving the marinade.
- 5 of 5 Broil or grill turkey 8 to 10 minutes per side or until no longer pink in thickest part; baste with marinade every minute up until the last 3 or 4 minutes. Cover with foil and let the turkey stand for about 5 minutes. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 423 kcal cal., 44 g pro., 2 g carb., 24 g Fat, total, 109 mg chol., 179 mg sodium