- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees . Coat a 10 x 10 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Melt butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl with a slotted spoon. Stir sauerkraut and caraway seeds into onion and toss to mix. Return skillet to heat and add wine. Heat through, 1 minute.
- 3 of 5 Thinly slice potatoes with a food processor, V-slicer or mandoline. Begin layering: Spread a layer of potatoes (1/3 of the slices) on the bottom of prepared dish, overlapping slightly. Top with half of the sauerkraut mixture and half of the kielbasa.
- 4 of 5 In a medium bowl, toss Swiss cheese with cornstarch. Pour half of the wine over the kielbasa, then top with half the cheese. Add a second layer of potatoes, and the remaining sauerkraut and kielbasa. Pour remaining wine over kielbasa, then fan remaining potatoes over kielbasa. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5 of 5 Coat a sheet of foil with nonstick spray and cover dish. Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 4 g fiber, 838 mg sodium, 66 mg chol., 8 g sat. fat, 18 g pro., 296 kcal cal., 15 g Fat, total, 22 g carb.