Roast Turkey Breast & Gravy
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 350 degree F. Coat large roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 1 of 2 Rinse turkey breast under cold water; pat dry. Rub on all sides with lemon juice and oil. Rub spice mixture on turkey, including under the skin.
- 2 of 2 Roast directly in pan at 350 degree F for about 2 hours, or until internal temperature registers 170 degree F on an instant-read thermometer. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes in a warm place.
- 1 of 2 Pour off all but about 2 tablespoons of the drippings from pan. Add wine and cook over medium-high heat, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of the pan. Cook for 1 minute. Sprinkle flour into pan; cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in the chicken broth and cook, stirring, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Strain gravy into a gravy boat.
- 2 of 2 To serve, slice turkey and accompany with the warm gravy. Makes 12 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 2 g sat. fat, 168 mg chol., 8 g Fat, total, 2 g carb., 514 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 55 g pro., 327 kcal cal.