Skillet Turkey Sauerbraten
- 1 of 7 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding skillet, add turkey cutlets to skillet; cook 30 seconds on each side. Remove to platter.
- 2 of 7 Add onions and carrots to skillet; saute 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add beef broth, red wine, cookies, vinegar, ground ginger, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- 3 of 7 Return turkey to skillet. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4 of 7 Meanwhile, combine sour cream and flour in small bowl.
- 5 of 7 Remove turkey to platter. Add sour cream mixture to skillet; cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 6 of 7 Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Toss with the dried parsley.
- 7 of 7 Spoon sauce over turkey. Serve with noodles. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 542 mg sodium, 459 kcal cal., 28 g pro., 1 g sat. fat, 4 g fiber, 101 mg chol., 50 g carb., 16 g Fat, total