Smoky Turkey Frittata
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2 of 6 Melt butter in 8-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet. Add onion and cook over medium-high heat until onions start to brown, about 7 to 8 minutes, stirring to prevent burning.
- 3 of 6 In a large bowl or measuring cup, whisk together eggs, smoked turkey, half-and-half, 1/2 of the smoked Gouda, salt, black pepper, nutmeg and parsley.
- 4 of 6 Add egg mixture to skillet and cook 7 to 8 minutes until edges are just set. Gently stir the middle halfway through cooking.
- 5 of 6 Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of the frittata. Place skillet in oven and bake at 325 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until completely set.
- 6 of 6 To serve, gently slide the frittata onto a serving plate and slice into 4 wedges. Serve with a green salad and low-carb or carb-free dressing, if desired. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 837 mg sodium, 393 kcal cal., 29 g pro., 0 g fiber, 6 g carb., 28 g Fat, total, 498 mg chol., 14 g sat. fat