Teriyaki Turkey Burgers
- 1 of 6 Wipe caps clean with damp paper towel. Remove tough stems from mushrooms. Finely chop caps.
- 2 of 6 In large bowl, combine turkey, mushrooms, scallions, soy and ginger. Shape into 6 equal patties.
- 3 of 6 Heat broiler.
- 4 of 6 Broil burgers 4 inches from heat 5 minutes. Turn over. Broil until internal temperature registers 165 degrees F on instant-read thermometer, 5 minutes.
- 5 of 6 Cook angel hair pasta following package directions. Drain.
- 6 of 6 Return pasta to pot. Add sesame oil and soy; gently toss to coat. Serve with burgers, snow peas and oranges. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 6 g fiber, 661 mg sodium, 25 g pro., 346 kcal cal., 10 g Fat, total, 39 g carb., 3 g sat. fat, 75 mg chol.