Turkey Meat Loaf
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 2 of 6 In small bowl, soak bread crumbs in milk until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 3 of 6 Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat vegetable oil. Add onion, carrot and garlic; cook over medium heat, stirring, until softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in Garam Masala; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Let cool.
- 4 of 6 In large bowl, mix together moistened bread crumbs, turkey, eggs, ketchup, mustard and salt. Mix in cooled onion mixture and liquid from skillet. Spoon turkey mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- 5 of 6 Bake in 350 degree F oven until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer, about 1 hour. Remove loaf pan from oven; carefully pour out any accumulated liquid from pan. Let cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes.
- 6 of 6 Remove loaf from pan. Slice and serve with rice and chutney. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 537 kcal cal., 918 mg sodium, 4 g sat. fat, 3 g fiber, 28 g pro., 67 g carb., 18 g Fat, total, 145 mg chol.