Turkey Noodle Casserole With Spinach
- 1 of 5 Cook noodles following package directions. Drain.
- 2 of 5 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat shallow 12 x 7 x 2-inch or other 2-1/2- to 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3 of 5 Saute onion in butter in medium-size saucepan over medium heat until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic, oregano, basil and nutmeg; saute for 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in the ricotta until well blended. Stir in chicken broth, salt and pepper. Stir in the turkey.
- 4 of 5 In a large bowl, combine cooked noodles, spinach, turkey mixture and all but 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese. Scrape into prepared casserole. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 375 degree F oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle top with the remaining 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 425 kcal cal., 37 g pro., 775 mg sodium, 43 g carb., 11 g Fat, total, 123 mg chol.