- 1 of 5 Bring large pot of salted water to boiling. Add egg noodles; cook 12 minutes or until tender.
- 2 of 5 Combine flour and turkey strips in bag; shake to coat.
- 3 of 5 Meanwhile, heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and green pepper; cook, stirring, 8 minutes. Stir in paprika, cayenne and turkey strips with flour. Stir in broth. Bring to simmer, stirring; simmer for 2 minutes or until turkey is cooked through.
- 4 of 5 Remove skillet from heat. Stir in sour cream, lemon juice and salt.
- 5 of 5 Drain noodles; transfer to plates. Spoon turkey mixture over top. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 628 mg sodium, 47 mg chol., 1 g sat. fat, 17 g Fat, total, 318 kcal cal., 20 g pro., 23 g carb.