- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2 of 6 Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Add the sweet green and red peppers and the onion; saute, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until all the vegetables are softened.
- 3 of 6 Meanwhile, heat the tomato sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
- 4 of 6 Spread 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce evenly over the bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Arrange turkey slices over sauce in baking dish, slightly overlapping slices if necessary. Spoon 2 cups tomato sauce evenly over turkey. Top with pepper and onion mixture, speading evenly. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 5 of 6 Bake in 450 degree F oven 10 minutes or until mozzarella is melted and turkey mixture is heated through.
- 6 of 6 Toss hot spaghetti with remaining 1 cup tomato sauce. Serve turkey mixture over spaghetti. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 94 mg chol., 23 g Fat, total, 15 g carb., 38 g pro., 414 kcal cal., 878 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 6 g sat. fat