Turkey Roulade With Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1 of 3 Coat large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high. Add onion, celery; saute 5 minutes. Add potato, apple, curry powder and salt; saute 3 minutes. Remove from heat; add raisins. Let cool.
- 2 of 3 Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut 5 pieces kitchen string, 12 inches each. Slice turkey horizontally almost in half. Open; spread with stuffing, leaving border. Starting at narrow end, roll up. Tie with string. Place, seam side down, on rack in roasting pan. Add 1 cup water to pan.
- 3 of 3 Bake in 375 degree F oven about 1 hour, until internal temperature of turkey reads 160 degrees F on instant thermometer.
- 1 of 2 Meanwhile, coat shallow roasting pan with cooking spray. Toss potatoes with curry powder, salt, pepper in large bowl. Spread in pan. Place in oven after turkey has cooked 20 minutes.
- 2 of 2 When turkey reaches temperature and potatoes are tender, remove pans from oven. Let turkey stand 10 minutes; keep potatoes warm.
- 1 of 2 Mix flour and juice in cup until smooth. Bring broth to boiling in saucepan. Stir in juice mixture until smooth. Boil for 1 minute, until thickened. Strain if necessary.
- 2 of 2 Slice turkey into 16 slices. Serve with sweet potatoes and sauce. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 33 g pro., 44 g carb., 2 g Fat, total, 83 mg chol., 0 g sat. fat, 4 g fiber, 484 mg sodium, 329 kcal cal.