Turkey Sausage And Broccoli Rabe Pizza
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 15 x 11-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray. (Or, if using frozen dough, coat 2 large baking sheets or two 12-inch round pizza pans.)
- 2 of 6 Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add broccoli raab; cook 2 minutes. Drain; set aside.
- 3 of 6 Place crumbled sausage in microwave-safe glass dish. Microwave on high power until turkey is cooked through and no longer pink, 4 to 6 minutes. (Or saute sausage in skillet.)
- 4 of 6 On well-floured work surface, roll out pizzeria dough into rectangle, about 15 x 11 inches. Place in prepared jelly-roll pan. (Or, if using frozen dough, roll into two 12-inch rounds; place on pans.) Spoon sauce over dough to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- 5 of 6 Dollop heaping tablespoons of ricotta evenly over sauce. Top with mozzarella, then sausage and broccoli raab. Top with torn basil.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 450 degree F oven for about 24 minutes or until crust is nicely browned and top is bubbly. Let pizza cool in pan about 5 minutes. Carefully slide pizza out onto large cutting board. Cut into 12 pieces. Makes 12 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 610 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 4 g sat. fat, 57 mg chol., 17 g pro., 331 kcal cal., 9 g Fat, total, 42 g carb.