Turkey Sausage Pasta
- 1 of 5 Saute turkey sausage and onion in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes.
- 2 of 5 Meanwhile, bring large pot of water to boiling over high heat.
- 3 of 5 Whisk together 2 seasoning packets from soup (save remaining packet to flavor a gravy or sauce), flour and the 2 cups water in bowl until smooth. Add along with peas to sausage-onion mixture in skillet. Reduce heat to medium; bring to boiling. Cover. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 4 of 5 Meanwhile, cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain.
- 5 of 5 Remove sausage mixture from heat. Stir in sour cream (do not let boil). Serve over hot noodles. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 47 mg chol., 10 g Fat, total, 77 g carb., 18 g pro., 402 kcal cal., 1283 mg sodium