- 1 of 7 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil 13 x 9 x 2-inch casserole. Bring pot of lightly salted water to boiling.
- 2 of 7 Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; saute until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Crumble in veal; cook until veal is lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- 3 of 7 Add crushed tomatoes and wine. Bring to boiling. Lower heat; simmer rapidly over medium heat until thickened, 10 to 12 minutes. Set meat sauce aside.
- 4 of 7 Add noodles to boiling water and stir. Cover; return to boiling; cook for 3 minutes. Drain; return to pot.
- 5 of 7 Add cottage cheese, yogurt and cornstarch to noodles in pot; stir to combine. Stir in peas, basil, salt and pepper.
- 6 of 7 Turn half the noodle mixture into prepared casserole. Spoon on half of meat sauce and spread evenly. Sprinkle with half the Cheddar cheese. Repeat layering.
- 7 of 7 Bake in 350 degrees F oven for about 35 minutes or until browned on top and bubbly on sides. Let stand about 15 minutes before serving.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 7 g Fat, total, 21 g carb., 16 g pro., 208 kcal cal., 3 g sat. fat, 45 mg chol., 566 mg sodium, 2 g fiber