Almond-Crusted Cod with Dijon Spinach
- 1 of 7 Line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil and set aside.
- 2 of 7 Place cod fillets in a large resealable plastic food storage bag; add vermouth and seal. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3 of 7 Toast 1/3 cup of the almonds in a small skillet over medium-high heat for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant; set aside.
- 4 of 7 Heat oven to 400 degree F. Finely chop remaining 1/3 cup almonds; place in a pie plate and set aside. Remove cod from vermouth and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with the salt, then spread tops of cod with 2 tablespoons of the mustard. Sprinkle with chopped almonds and press into mustard.
- 5 of 7 Place cod on baking sheet, almond-side up, and bake at 400 degree F for 13 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 6 of 7 While fish cooks, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook 5 minutes, stirring often, or until onion is softened. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add spinach in batches and cook 4 minutes, turning with tongs, or until spinach is just wilted.
- 7 of 7 Remove from heat and stir in remaining tablespoon mustard, toasted almonds and raisins. Remove cod from oven; serve with spinach.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 26 g carb., 73 mg chol., 15 g Fat, total, 1 g sat. fat, 6 g fiber, 756 mg sodium, 39 g pro., 410 kcal cal.