Baked Potatoes With Chili
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Wash and dry potatoes; pierce on all sides with fork. Rub with oil; season with salt and pepper. Place in shallow baking pan.
- 3 of 5 Bake in 450 degree F oven for 1-1/4 hours or until fork-tender.
- 4 of 5 Heat tomato sauce in saucepan. Stir in chili powder and beans; simmer about 5 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Place potatoes in shallow serving dish. Slash tops lengthwise. Pour chili sauce evenly over each. Sprinkle with cheese and green onion.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 14 g Fat, total, 459 kcal cal., 72 g carb., 19 g pro., 1104 mg sodium, 11 g fiber, 6 g sat. fat, 30 mg chol.