Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Prick potatoes in several places with a fork.
- 2 of 5 Bake potatoes directly on oven racks in 400 degree F oven until tender when pierced, about 45 minutes.
- 3 of 5 When cool enough to handle, cut oval out of top of each potato with paring knife, angling slightly. Reserve tops. Scoop out flesh, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells; save flesh in large bowl.
- 4 of 5 Peel skin from reserved tops; add tops to potato in bowl. Mash. Stir in sour cream, butter, vinegar, salt and pepper; filling should be stiff. Stir in cheese and scallions. Fill potato shells, mounding. Place in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Lightly sprinkle with paprika.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 400 degree F oven 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot, or let cool and refrigerate, and then reheat.
Servings Per Recipe: 10