- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 12 x 8 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
- 2 of 5 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, green pepper, red pepper and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add green onion, mushrooms and garlic; cook for 5 minutes.
- 3 of 5 Add rice; cook 1 minute. Add broth and wine. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Stir in sour cream, lemon juice, salt, pepper and shrimp; cook over medium heat until mixture just starts to lightly bubble. Turn into prepared casserole, spreading evenly. Cover with aluminum foil.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 350 degree F oven for 50 minutes. Remove aluminum foil. Sprinkle top with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 751 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 1 g sat. fat, 68 mg chol., 12 g Fat, total, 41 g carb., 16 g pro., 326 kcal cal.