- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place tortillas in single layer on 2 baking sheets. Coat with nonstick cooking spray. Flip tortillas over; coat with spray.
- 2 of 5 Bake in 425 degrees F oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned, flipping tortillas once. Transfer to wire rack. Sprinkle each with pinch of salt. Let cool completely.
- 3 of 5 Mix corn kernels, beans, chopped shrimp, jalapeno and red onion in large bowl. Halve avocado; remove pit. Scoop out flesh; cut into bite-size pieces. Gently stir into corn mixture.
- 4 of 5 Whisk together lime juice, cilantro, sugar, mayonnaise, salt, black pepper and hot-pepper sauce. Whisk in oil in thin stream until thick and well blended. Taste and adjust seasonings, if desired. Pour into corn mixture; stir gently to avoid smashing avocado.
- 5 of 5 Divide corn mixture onto baked tostadas, about 1/2 cup per tostada. Serve immediately.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 343 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 17 g Fat, total, 22 g carb., 8 g pro., 255 kcal cal., 2 g sat. fat, 38 mg chol.