Couscous With Cod
- 1 of 3 Mix basil, wine, oil, rind, juice, garlic, seasoning, salt and pepper in plastic bag. Add fish; seal. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- 2 of 3 Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place fish, skin side down, in baking dish. Discard marinade.
- 3 of 3 Roast fish in 450 degrees F oven 22 minutes or until fish flakes when prodded with a fork.
- 1 of 3 Pulse onion, carrot, celery, green pepper and garlic in food processor about 8 times or until vegetables are small dices.
- 2 of 3 Heat oil in large saucepan. Add onion mixture; cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add broth and wine. Bring to boiling. Add salt, seasoning and pepper. Stir in couscous. Cover; remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in basil.
- 3 of 3 To serve, spoon couscous onto platter. Cut cod into 4 serving pieces and arrange on couscous. Garnish with additional basil, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 1 g sat. fat, 30 mg chol., 10 g Fat, total, 66 g carb., 24 g pro., 449 kcal cal., 1027 mg sodium, 6 g fiber