Creamy Broccoli With Toasted Pecans
- 1 of 6 Bring 6 cups water to boiling in large saucepan. Cut broccoli stems crosswise into coins; cut head into flowerets. Add broccoli flowerets, broccoli stem coins and 1 teaspoon salt to saucepan. Return to boiling; cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is tender, about 8 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- 2 of 6 Process broccoli in food processor until somewhat smooth, scraping down sides of work bowl as necessary. Add sour cream and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt; puree until smooth.
- 3 of 6 Spoon broccoli mixture into microwave dish. Stir in cheese.
- 4 of 6 Melt butter in small skillet over medium heat. Add pecans; toast until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5 of 6 Microwave broccoli mixture on high until heated throughout, about 1 minute.
- 6 of 6 Pour pecans with butter over broccoli. Serve hot.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 230 kcal cal., 7 g fiber, 8 g sat. fat, 18 g Fat, total, 31 mg chol., 876 mg sodium, 11 g pro., 12 g carb.