- 1 of 5 Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- 2 of 5 Season the scallops with 1 tablespoon of the Creole seasoning. Saute for 3 minutes per side. Remove and reserve.
- 3 of 5 Add the remaining tablespoon oil to same skillet. Add peppers, onion, celery and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4 of 5 Add remaining tablespoon Creole seasoning, the stewed tomatoes and tomato paste. Break up tomatoes with spoon. Simmer, covered, 4 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Return scallops and any accumulated juices to skillet. Stir in lemon juice and heat through. Serve with the cooked rice.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 4 g fiber, 1226 mg sodium, 1 g sat. fat, 9 g Fat, total, 56 mg chol., 35 g pro., 63 g carb., 474 kcal cal.