Crispy Fish 'n' Chips
- 1 of 5 Pour oil into roasting pan. Place pan on lowest rack in oven while heating to 450 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Meanwhile, line jelly-roll pan with foil. Lightly coat with cooking spray. On sheet of waxed paper, combine flour, crab seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt and cayenne. In small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, glossy peaks form. On second sheet of waxed paper, combine crumbs, chili powder and 1 teaspoon oregano.
- 3 of 5 Dip fillets into flour mixture to coat both sides. Working with one fillet at a time, spread beaten whites on one side. Cover egg white side with crumb mixture. Repeat with whites and crumbs on other side. Place on foil-lined baking pan.
- 4 of 5 When oven is heated, add potatoes, garlic, remaining 1/2 teaspoon oregano, remaining 1 teaspoon salt and the black pepper to hot roasting pan; toss to coat potatoes. Return to oven. Place fish on pan in middle rack in oven.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 450 degrees F oven until fish is crisp and cooked through, 15 minutes; remove from oven and keep warm. Bake potatoes another 5 minutes or until tender and browned.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 884 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 1 g sat. fat, 45 mg chol., 25 g pro., 277 kcal cal., 5 g Fat, total, 36 g carb.